2010-05-11

ANIMAL KANJI: Like Transformers, but Cooler

Check out this awesomeness! These kanji characters from Bandai transform into what they represent. "How can they get this 馬 to look like a horse?" you ask? Well take a look-see:

http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/products/2010/589514.html


They have the kanji for dog, dragon, tiger, fish, horse, and bird. I imagine that if they could make all 2000 or so kanji characters into toys which can transform into what they represent, I would be able to read a newspaper without a dictionary in two weeks. All I would have to do is visualize my little Mojibakeru toys  (もじバケル、aka Letter Transform, which doesn't really have the same impact when you say it in English...) in action.

These are only 100 yen. It is blowing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment